27 March 2012
Speaking from the Brisbane Tinnie & Tackle Show on Friday ahead of his historic win in the Queensland state election on Saturday, freshly minted Qld Premier, Campbell Newman promised...
25 March 2012
RAYMARINE'S free wireless screen repeater app originally launched on iOS (Apple) devices has now been launched for Android OS devices and is free to download from Google Play.
23 March 2012
The $4m Horizon 27m cruiser that sank after an inferno on a Docklands marina had been delivered to its new owners just yesterday. Four people were aboard the 24m...
20 March 2012
The demand for boat storage space at many Australian marinas exceeds current capacity, according to data revealed in the 2011 marina survey report.
16 March 2012
A day's fishing for five Victorians almost ended in tragedy off Port Stephens on the 6th March when their 8 meter vessel was overturned by a rogue wave as they headed back to port in the...
15 March 2012
Boaters should take extreme caution on waterways impacted by floods, according to NSW Roads and Maritime Services. Maritime Acting General Manager Boating Safety and Regional...
14 March 2012
Riviera, Australia’s largest and most awarded luxury boat builder officially announced this afternoon to the company’s staff and contractors that a sale transaction had been completed...
7 March 2012
A leading marine scientist visiting Australia says anti fishing groups are misleading Australians about the state of our fisheries with their 'doom and gloom' campaigns. Dr Ray...
5 March 2012
The second incident in as many months raises more call for scrutiny and stricter regulations for the cruise industry. As the first hearing of the criminal...
1 March 2012
Andrew and Darren the Directors of St Kilda Boat Sales and Service Centre, are pleased to announce the acquisition of the boat washing and cleaning business ‘Michy Marine’, effective...
1 March 2012
The best boating days are just around the corner. Autumn is one of the four temperate seasons. Autumn marks the transition from summer into winter, in September (Northern Hemisphere)...
|back March 2012 next|
SEASON IS ON... ARE YOU READY?
101 PLACES TO GO
IN YOUR BOAT!
* 101 Victorian destinations explained
* 930 pages - history, background & pics
* Best coffee, restaurants & supermarkets
* Nearest fuel docks, boat ramps & marina's
* Port Phillip, Melbourne CBD & Rivers
* Western Port & Gippsland Lakes
* Bellarine & Mornington Peninsula
* West Coast & Wilsons Prom.
* Inland Waterways, Lakes & Rivers
* Interviews with boaties who share secrets!
ADVICE FOR BUYING
THE RIGHT BOAT!
AWARD WINNING - BESTSELLER
* The only 'How to' book in Australia
* Expert tips from an industry insider
* 35yrs of boating experience to share
* Advice on buying used and new
* Pre-Purchase Inspections
* Making An Offer, Clear Title
* Negotiate the right deal for the right boat
* Ideal for both buyers and sellers
* 360 pages with colour photos
* Engines, Storage, Maintenance & Costs
* Safety & Weather, Trailers & Berths
* Advice + Tips will SAVE you $'000s
- Boating industry award winner
- iTunes No 5 Top Charts