It's that time of the year....
Looking to sell before buying another? Or maybe it’s time to move on?
Typically at this time of the year for some boaties the reality is that they just didn’t use the boat as much as expected.
Perhaps the kids were doing other things, the weather was far from ideal, or perhaps their boating needs have changed.
Maybe the young boy on the TV car commercial is onto something when he says: “time to get a bigger boat”
Is this YOU? Then it's time to read the final book in the award winning, bestselling; Honey, let's trilogy.
Honey, let's sell the BOAT!
Finding the right buyer at the right price.
- 9 Practical Steps -
“Whether a big boat, trailer boat, cruiser, pwc, tinny or sailing craft, the same principles apply. Written for the Australian marketplace from the unique perspective of an ‘industry insider’ with tons of experience. This book answers all of your questions" - Steven Potts, CEO Boating Industry Association Of Victoria
In this book you will discover;
- What are your selling choices? Go it alone or hire an expert
- What's your boat really worth? Researching for fair market value
- Best bang for your advertising dollar. Where and how to advertise
- Competing in an overcrowded market
- Preparing your boat (and trailer) for sale
- Selling with clear-title. What if you owe money?
- Pre-purchase inspections and sea-trials. Beware of time wasters
- Offers, deposits and settlement day
- Learning from others’ mistakes
All of the titles written by our very own Darren Finkelstein 'The Boat Guy' are available in paperback or eBook formats.
For more information, click here.